What is “Gathering 2019?”
Each year, we gather as an ekklesia in a family reunion event. What is ekklesia? In a nutshell, think of it like the early Christians where they gathered in homes, each being responsible for bringing something to share. True ekklesia means that everyone is active and involved. The presentations are participatory where we learn and practice responsibility for our own spiritual growth. How do we do this? Through contemplation, meditation, communion, worship, and quietude. The goal of Gathering 2019 is to demonstrate ekklesia.
In the past, we’ve brought in several guest speakers to help train and equip us as we ourselves learn what true ekklesia is all about. This year, we aren’t inviting guest speakers and are limiting registration. Attendees can envelop the whole ekklesia experience that can then be taken into their own communities. For those who feel like you’re wading around and not knowing how to move forward, Gathering 2019 is for you!
Dates and Location
REGISTRATION: $155 per person OR… three monthly installments of $55 each ($165 total). Includes the following: 1) dinner on Saturday night, 2) session MP3 sets, and 3) one practice audio on entering the presence of God (by Del Hungerford)
DATE: The 2019 Gathering starts on Wednesday morning, July 17 and ends after the Sunday morning session on July 21. We’re changing locations this year to allow for a more intimate group setting.
WHERE: Best Western Liberty Inn – 1400 Wilmington Dr. in DuPont, WA 98327 For The Gathering pricing, rooms are $129 per night. Call 253-912-8034 to make reservations.
MEALS: The hotel has a complimentary continental breakfast. For lunch and dinner, there are several great restaurants within walking distance. We’ll allow plenty of time for participants to grab meals between sessions.
Gathering 2019 Theme
The main focus of Gathering 2019 is to help attendees on their own journey into Sonship with YHVH and experience ekklesia. Leadership within NW Ekklesia will present on ekklesia, worship, frequencies, and much more. The main goal this year is to equip, participate, and practice. This is not a traditional conference where people come and listen to speakers for hours on end. Yes, there will be some of that (the equipping part) but there’s a lot of emphasis on participation and practice. In the schedule, we’ve built plenty of time for fellowship where you can contemplate inquietude by yourself or with others all that’s brought forth during our time together.
As we finalize the schedule, session titles/information will be updated.
WEDNESDAY, July 17:
- Morning session: 11:00 a.m. – Welcome and Spiritual Growth, your Personal Responsibility/Ascension, What is it? (Anna Wingate, Lew Curtiss, and Del Hungerford
- Afternoon session: 2:00 p.m. – Worship! Why We Drum, Sounds, and Frequencies (Lew Curtiss and Del Hungerford)
- Evening session: 6:30 p.m. – Trading – a fresh understanding, Gates and Mountains (Sue Beckman and Del Hungerford)
THURSDAY, July 18:
- Morning session: 10:00 a.m. – Embracing Trails and Suffering (Del Hungerford)
- Afternoon session: 2:00 p.m. – The Art of Practicing Spiritual Principles (Del Hungerford)
- Evening session: 6:30 p.m. – Your Personal Healing: Physical Health, Trading for Emotions and Memories, Fragments, and Deliverance (Anna Wingate)
FRIDAY, July 19:
- Morning session: 10:00 a.m. – The Firestones, a path to maturity (Anna Wingate)
- Afternoon session: 2:00 p.m. – Supernatural Experiences and your DNA (Anna Wingate)
- Evening session: 6:30 p.m. – Table of Making – An Artist’s Perspective (Lew Curtiss)
SATURDAY, July 20:
- Morning session: 10:00 a.m. – What is Ekklesia – home fellowships? (Anna Wingate)
- Afternoon session: 2:00 p.m. – Finding Ekklesia a Testimony (Lew Curtiss)
- Dinner: 5:00 PM (included with registration) Communion Dinner!
- Evening session: 6:30 p.m. – Kingdom Government: Benches, Councils, Courts, Legislation (Anna Wingate)
SUNDAY, July 21:
- Morning session: 10:00 p.m. – The Current Move of God and Beyond (NW Ekklesia)
Link to Register!
There are only 33 spots left! Those who pre-registered in the summer of 2018 – you have a spot!