The number of people interested in living in the Kingdom of Heaven and operating out of their identity and purpose is growing every day. We, at NW Ekklesia sense your heart’s desire to grow in intimacy with God. We offer the following mentoring sessions to help you grow and function in wholeness as sons of God.
Mentoring session fees are: $18 per month for twelve months.
- WHERE: Zoom meetings online. Live sessions are all on Zoom. You must have a Zoom account; it’s free and very private. Click Zoom to sign up. It’s easiest to download the app to your computer, tablet or phone. You’ll need to connect with your mentor by inviting them as a contact so you can join the group chat in Zoom. Instructions on how to do that will be provided once you register.
- WHEN: All mentoring sessions meet three times per month according to the schedule below. Some are live and others are recorded.
- HOW TO REGISTER: There’s a link in each mentoring session that takes you to the NW Ekklesia “Shop” page. From there, enroll for the mentoring session(s). If times don’t conflict, you may register for more than one session.
Mentoring and Class Schedule:
Some sessions will be conducted in a yearly format with breaks between sessions. Other groups may have individual practice and homework to do over the months off. Participants pay $18 for each class/mentoring group through PayPal in twelve installments. They begin at various times throughout the year.
This is a self-paced ongoing course rather than a mentoring session. Participants watch pre-recorded videos that often include practice exercises. On the first Thursday of each month, you will meet with Del Hungerford for a live Q&A session that also involves practical application. Del is a forerunner and leading expert in this field. This course offers plenty of information to get you on your journey into understanding “all things frequency” as it relates to Kingdom living. For those who want more in-depth “training,” there’s another course (that involves homework) where participants learn about worshiping as a lifestyle in the kingdom realms.
- MENTOR: Del Hungerford
- WHEN: Live sessions are on Thursdays at 5:00 p.m. (PST)
- PAYMENT: $18 per month (12 months)
- REGISTER: CLICK HERE to register
Fall 2019 Introductory Schedule:
- Participate in the building of content! You’ll assist in creating the thirty pre-recorded video teaching sessions. (These are added between September 2019 – spring 2020)
- Access to LIVE Zoom video sessions (about 2 or 3 per month) as long as your subscription stays active.
- Access to the Frequency Basics forum for group discussion, cool materials and research, and all the teaching videos, PDF’s, and recordings of the live sessions. NOTE: Content isn’t fully available until March of 2020!
- At the end of March 2020, those who’ve continued the subscription get permanent access without paying the $215 course fee! The introductory offer ends on the last day of November, 2019.
Spring 2020 schedule:
- Beginning January of 2020, there will be a ONE-TIME course fee that allows access to the content on a permanent basis. That fee will be: $215 Why this fee? The content is now being “dripped” on a monthly subscription of $18 per month. ALL of the content will be available by the spring of 2020.
- You’ll be able to access the full course all at one time, hence the one-time fee.
- You’ll be granted permanent access to the course materials!
- The $18 monthly subscription then allows for participation in the monthly (12 per year) live Q&A sessions and forum discussions.
- Content for the class includes 30 teaching videos and supporting materials.
- Extra materials and bonus bits are continually added to the course as new information becomes available. Basically, since the one-time fee provides permanent access, you’ll get more than the original 30 videos!
Frequency Basic topics include:
- Frequency in music, art, color, movement, “matter,” thoughts, intents, actions, and more.
- How frequency affects everything in our world – both positive and negative.
- How to change the frequency of what’s around us so we can “override” the negative influences.
- Bringing YHVH into everything we do as Kingdom people in learning how to work with what’s in nature in regards to frequency as it relates to Kingdom living.
- It’s all about the “come up here” (Rev. 4:1) principle where we learn to live from heaven to earth and use frequency to function as Sons of God from our positions of authority in Christ.
UPON REGISTRATION… head over to Kingdom Tribes and set up a free account. Then, message Del through the “inbox” (next to your name below the navigation bar) and let her know you’ve joined the class. If you register for the course through NW Ekklesia, an administrator will have to manually grant you access to the materials in Kingdom Tribes.
Mountains, Gates, and Trading Floors
Have you heard these buzz words? Are you asking: What is Trading? What are Gates? What are Mountains? Why are they so important? Because through them we find healing, identity, and function. Learn about and engage with them at every level of your life. At course completion, you will have a new and healthy understanding of who you are and what your function is in the presence of God. Mountains, gates, and trading floors start off in the fall. The spring is dedicated to transformation. In the sessions, we go through roots of where things come into our lives, whether good or bad, and how our choices affect us. In the process, we discover new relationships with the Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit as we apply what we gave learned and discussed with Mountains, Gates & Trading. Participants can join through the end of September. NOTE: Some of the sessions may be recorded so not all sessions may be live.
- MENTOR: Sue Beckman
- WHEN: Three Thursdays at 6:00 p.m. (PST) Starting in January of 2020
- PAYMENT: $18 per month (12 months)
- REGISTRATION: CLICK HERE to register